Contact us Follow us :
Customer Experience Management focusing on the most valuable customers
- Wataniya Kuwait
- 2G and HSPA+ broadband services
- 1.8 millions subscribers
- 80,000 VIPs and 10,000 enterprise subscribers monitored with VIP Care
A very large part of Wataniya's revenue is generated by corporate fleets and VIP customers who are heavy mobile data users requiring speed and secured connections. They are subscribers with a high ARPU, typically business people, corporate fleets or subscribers with business plans.
Wataniya was looking for a Customer Experience Management (CEM) solution that could help them strengthen customer loyalty and maximize revenue with high value subscribers.
VIP QoE monitoring and proactive troubleshooting
Wataniya Kuwait deployed the Astellia VIP Cares application on both its 2G and 3G networks in 2010. The solution has been used since by an engineering team responsible for end-to-end QoS optimization for Wataniya's VIP and Corporate customers. Their mission is to ensure that Wataniya's most valuable customers are delivered with premium voice and data services.
- Generating regular VIP QoE and QoS reports for Wataniya's marketing department,
- Anticipating potential problems causing quality degradation,
- Investigating VIP complaints,
- Providing recommendations to operation teams in the field to perform correction plans on VIP cells.
- Reduced average call drop rate from 1% to 0.4%
- Increased SMS success rate from 96% to 99%
- Improved data access success rate from 95% to 99%