Contact us Follow us :
Understanding data service usage and subscriber's behavior
Usage Analytics is designed to help operators marketing and optimization teams gain a deep understanding of their subscribers’ behavior and data service usage.
- What are the most popular applications used on iPhone 4: Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, BitTorrent?
- How is Peer-to-peer communication affecting my traffic?
- When are high bandwidth demanding applications most used during the day?
The business intelligence provided by Usage Analytics brings major enhancement for operators to leverage and monetize their network by:
- Adapting and designing services to usage patterns,
- Launching the most revenue generating handsets,
- Creating attractive service offerings,
- Adapingt / forecasting cell capacities to service usage needs,
- Delivering the best user experience
Usage Analytics is particularly useful when analyzing complex interactions between end-users and their environment: type of device owned, area they are moving into, type of application being used, etc.
The application is built on an advanced business intelligence platform enabling high powered multidimensional analysis. Users can manipulate information in a very flexible manner by applying multiple filters over one or more dimensions such as:
- Individual subscriber / Group of subscribers,
- Type of mobile terminal,
- Services (Internet browsing, MMS, FTP, Wap, gaming)
- RAN technology
Deep Packet Classification
In order to support marketing and capacity planning decisions making, Usage Analytics integrates Deep Packet Classification technology to examine the data traffic flow and analyze the protocol and applications being used for any session such as Youtube, Facebook, and Skype.