Contact us Follow us :
Roaming & Interconnect
Roaming generates on average 10 to 20% of operators’ revenue. For the last few years carriers have faced increasing pressure:
- Regulators have been pushing them to make their roaming service more affordable.
- Like any other subscribers, roamers are increasingly demanding in terms of quality of service. If they are unable to access the network or if they experience poor quality of service, they will switch to other competitors, reducing potential revenue.
Astellia value proposition
Astellia helps operators maximize roaming revenue stream and boost brand reputation by providing them with crucial business intelligence and troubleshooting facilities to deliver top quality of service from the moment an inbound roamer hits the ground at the airport.
Nova Analytics Roaming plays a key part in enabling mobile operators to gain additional roaming market shares by:
- Identifying where inbound roamers are coming from,
- Locating the areas where roamers are trying to enter the network and making sure that cells are fine-tuned to maximize roaming capture,
- Guaranteeing service accessibility, retainability and quality,
- Detecting issues through roamer focused analysis: pinpointing cells where inbound roamers are lost because of poor radio coverage, lack of capacity, or interference,
- Detecting roamer steering,
- Monitoring and measuring roaming Service Level Agreements (SLA) with roaming partners through vendor-independent KPIs,
- Ensuring international platform performance to guarantee seamless service quality to subscribers when traveling abroad (outbound roamers).
User case studies: